ATI GPU Scaling Fix v1.1 for Windows 7
A fix for the infamous GPU Scaling issue with ATI Catalyst(tm) and Windows 7. See below for
- An x86/x64 CPU.
- A DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort monitor. CRT will not work.
- Microsoft(R) Windows 7. Both x86 and x64 should be supported. Tested on x64.
- Latest ATI Catalyst(tm) drivers.
- Microsoft(R) Visual C++ 2008 Runtime (x86), can be found here:
- Microsoft(R) .NET Framework v2.0 (minimum), can be found here:
- If you have not checked "Enable GPU Scaling" in Catalyst Control Center, you must do so first.
- This program has only been tested on one machine (AMD Turion Ultra X2 laptop with HD 3200 IGP),
so please don't hesitate to give positive constructive feedback!
*v1.1 has been heavily optimized on a gaming desktop with multiple monitors, so it should work on all setups now
- Run the program.
- Select the desired GPU Scaling mode.
- Run your favorite 3D application (such as a game, etc).
- Enjoy. Please everyone submit tickets to the Catalyst crew feedback system!
- Please donate if you like this program and/or my other programs!
If you need any more information or help, click the "Help" button in the program. If that
is not helpful enough, feel free to post on the forums!
Copyright © 2011 Xtreme Gaming Studio
ATI Catalyst(tm) is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices.