Latest version: v2.55
Notice: Currently Under Maintenance! Framework is not functional.Side Note: This software is constantly changing and evolving toward the greatest amount of user satisfaction, subscribing for this software does not just get you current features but upcoming and possible features, and gives your opinion greater significance in feature requests and bug fixes. Since the release of Undead Extermination over 100 changes have been made to the software to better it for the user, many of which were user requests and reports.
from the ground up
For Xtreme Gaming Studio Undead Extermination Subscribers Only. Not available to premium members.
- Bypasses the cvar, allowing for client sided cheats to be used. ex: thirdperson
Five State Aimbot:
- Aimbot Off - No aimbot at all
- Aimbot on Shoot: Distance - Aim at closest enemy when you fire
- Aimbot Aim for Me: Distance - Automatically aim at closest visible enemy
- Aimbot on Shoot: Angle - Aim at closest enemy to crosshair when you fire
- Aimbot Aim for Me: Angle - Automatically aim at closest visible enemy to crosshair
- Displays Name, Class, spawn state, distance and health (if applicable) of every enemy and item.
- Red Box - Enemy is not visible
- Green Box: Enemy is visible
- Cyan Box: Enemy is currently in spawn mode
- Pink Box: Enemy is Witch
- Blue Box: Item Pickup
- White Box: Enemy is currently targeted by aimbot
- Draws a glow outline on entities in one of four cases, 0 for never, 1 for only when the entity is obstructed by something, 2 for when the entity is visible, and 3 for always
- Enables rapidfire pistols. Allows you to hold the trigger down for any gun including tank claws and (if turned on) hunter pouncing.
- Fires your weapon when you or the aimbot is aiming at an enemy
- Makes aimbot aiming unnoticeable to the user
- Speeds your client up movement speed
No Spread (Pro Spread)
- Removes bullet spread to force shooting in a deadly straight line without the notorious view shake
- Counters the recoil when hit by a zombie (silent)
- Removes boomer bile from your screen, also removes motion from your view when incapacitated
- Allows you to turn while charging as charger
- Allows the user to hold down spacebar to enter a bunnyhop, can be used for increased speed without speedhack.
- Enables the speedhack only while on a ladder, to allow for fast ladder movement. Speed is modifiable with cvars.
- Enables the FOV checker for aimbot, 90 is default FOV which covers everything on the screen. Use 0 to turn it off.
- Enables the smooth movement of aimbot snapping. Use 0 for off, 10.0 = default. Float/Decimal values are accepted. ex: 4.5. Best outcome with use of FOV
- Melees zombies when they are close to you. Use ue_meleecommon, ue_meleespecial and ue_meleetank to control what this attacks. Automelee also works with silentaim.
- Scans only for hunters and jockeys within your vicinity and deadstops them in the air, automelee must be on for this to function. This does not get effected by the ue_melee* cvars.
Aim At Team
- Enables triggerbot and aimbot to aim at your own teammates. Good with Aimbot on Shoot: Angle to control the aimbot towards a specific teammate.
Also has ue_skipincapped to make the aimbot ignore incapacitated teammates for a speedy team-kill
- Use keypad 7 to steal someones name within your game (use before you grief so that votebanning is harder). Or use the console commands ue_stealname to steal a name,
use ue_restorename to restore your name to original.
Graphical User interface
- A fully functional graphical user interface that gives access to all of UE's Cvars in an easy to use interface.
Early Warning System
- Warns you when an enemy is looking at you, gives a percentage that they are looking at you and their general direction based on your current direction
(ue_viewcheck, ue_viewtracevisible, ue_viewminpercent)
Virtual Laser Sight
Gives your gun a laser sight exactly as if you picked one up, although it does not give you the accuracy boost it is still useful in dark areas.
Demonstration of Features
1 week - $4.99
1 month - $14.99 Save 25%
3 Months - $29.99 Save 50%
6 months - $40.99 Save 65%
1 Year - $59.99 Save 75%
Subscription currently disabled
Q: How do I use the program?
A: With the file that says Readme
Q: How do I make it so only I only have deadstop and not automelee?
A: Automelee on, Deadstop on, ue_meleecommon 0, ue_meleespecial 0, ue_meleeplayers 0, ue_meleetank 0
Q: How come deadstop isn't working?
A: Deadstop will not work 100% of the time, but it should work most of the time. Make sure you have automelee turned on otherwise deadstop will not function.
Q: What is the difference between ue_aimatspecial/ue_meleespecial and ue_aimatplayers/ue_meleeplayers?
A: ue_aimatspecial and ue_meleespecial will control the aimbot and automelee from aiming at special infected bots, ue_aimatplayers and ue_meleeplayers will control the aimbot and automelee aiming at versus players. If ue_aimatspecial is off, you will still aim at human players that are playing special infected, and vice versa.
Q: How come the speedhack makes my client glitchy/laggy?
A: The speedhack speeds up your entire client, not just your players movement. When your client is sped up but still trying to sync with the servers speed the client is pulled back periodically creating that 'glitchy' look
Q: What does the bunnyhop hack do?
A: Look up bunnyhopping. The bunnyhop hack makes it so you can hold spacebar and continuously jump. Used correctly this can get you great amounts of speed.
Q: What does the antijockey do?
A: It forces bot jockeys to look in the same direction as you, so that you can walk straight without influence from the jockey.
If Left 4 Dead 2 is crashing while UE is loaded into memory, for example: At loading screens, ingame, or even just in menus or lobbies.
Here's how you help me fix it:
1. Navigate to C:\program files\Steam\dumps on 32bit or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\dumps on 64bit
2. Find the left 4 dead 2 .dmp file with the date and time that matches when you crashed
3. Post a reply in this thread and upload the .dmp file as an attachment
orupload the .dmp file to a file host of your choice and send it to me in a personal message
I will be able to use the information provided in the .dmp file to pinpoint and fix the crash.
- Minimum requirements for running Left 4 Dead 2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 and above recommended
- Windows XP SP3 and above (Windows 7 recommended)
- Basic Windows Usage knowledge
*Note: software was fully tested and examined on windows 7 only.
Please kindly read the readme for help on using the program's wide array of features!
By using this program, you agree that you will not tamper or reverse engineer any files, systems or modules associated with the software.
The program is an intellectual property of Xtreme Gaming Studio, you use this program at your own risk. The software is currently VAC proof, however this could change in the future given a VAC update, repercussions of such an event are the users responsibility and xgamingstudio, it's affiliates and staff are not at fault.
Credits where due:
lilneo - creator of this program
AgentGOD - helped make certain functions operational
Copyright © 2012 Xtreme Gaming Studio
Source(tm) and Left 4 Dead 2(tm) are trademarks of Valve Corporation
Xtreme Gaming Studio is not affiliated in any way with Valve Corporation.